wazu Terms and Conditions
Wazu does not verify information not posted by us on social media sites. Opinions, statements, or comments on those sites – other than from a wazu official account – are not endorsed opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or procedures of wazu.
Who may use our serives
You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with wazu and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, you must be at least 13 years old, or in the case of Periscope 16 years old, to use the Services. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, in which case the words “you” and “your” as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity.
USE OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
1. These Social Media Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) apply to social media sites owned and operated by wazuTM
in the Buea Cameroon
3. By using and navigating through our social media sites you agree to these T&Cs, house rules, and policies posted by us or on our behalf. Note that we might modify this information from time to time without notice. Therefore, make sure to monitor any changes or new postings made from a wazu official account.
4. These T&Cs also apply to other digital channels, such as messenger, chat, and e-mail. We may use these channels to communicate with you and to follow up regarding an inquiry or comment, in which case an authorized wazu representative will contact you.
Respect and privacy
5. Be respectful. Do not post information on our social media sites about other people that is confidential, false, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, threatening, intimidating or abusive.
6. Do not post personal information about yourself or others, such as phone number or home address. Never post sensitive personal information about your or another person’s health, policy or claim number. To protect your privacy, a wazu representative will only request personal information from a MetLife email address or chat.
7. If you want to know how we handle your personal information or learn about your privacy rights, visit https://www.wazu.com/privacy-policy/
or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to moderate
8. We will remove posts or block access to our sites in case of any violation to other people’s rights, laws or these T&Cs. We may also remove any posts that contain mention of specific securities or that could be construed as an investment testimonial or endorsement of wazu's or its affiliates’, products, services, or employees.
Right to content and its use
9. The text, designs, graphics, logos, icons, images, videos, and interfaces, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof posted by wazu , are the exclusive property of, and owned by, wazu or its licensors or content providers and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
10. You may not copy, download, or print the content on our social media sites for any use.
11. We may occasionally use or modify the content (other than your personal information) that you publicly and voluntarily provide on our social media sites or through our channels, unless you reserve such right.
12. Bear in mind that wazu may share such information to others, including individuals outside of wazu (e.g., regulators, law enforcement agencies, third-parties) and in any media now known or later developed. We will only do so as allowed by law.
13. You represent and warrant that you have the right to post all text, designs, graphics, icons, images, videos and other interfaces on the wazu sites and that doing so does not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party. You hereby grant to wazu a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to host and display all such text, designs, graphics, icons, images, videos, and other interfaces on the wazu site.
Not legal advice
14. The content that we post on our social media sites is not advice and is not a substitute for obtaining legal, tax, financial, or other professional advice from your legal, tax, financial, or other professional advisors. By making the content on our social media sites available to you, wazu is not engaged in rendering any such legal, tax, financial, or other professional advice.
15. For your convenience, we may provide links to other sites that may be out of wazu’s control. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and, therefore, it should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of the linked websites. Make sure to review the terms and conditions that may apply to your use of any linked sites.